EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking welcomes submissions to the special issue on 'Smart Cyber-Physical Systems'.
Smart cyber-physical systems (S-CPSs) are complex engineered systems empowered by cyber-physical computing and equipped with the capability of reasoning, learning, adapting, and evolving. S-CPSs cognitively interact with humans and influence in many aspects of our social life deeply. However, the potential applications of smart CPSs, such as smart manufacturing, smart sensing and computing, are raising challenging research issues due to the self-awareness, self-adaptation and self-reproduction. The objective of this special issue is to present a collection of high-quality research papers that report the latest research advances in the area of smart cyber-physical systems, mainly including design process, system model, reliability, safety, data analytics, resource management, emergent behavior of SCPSs and knowledge management, etc.
In this special issue, full papers, which describe original, unpublished research and are not currently under review by any other journal/magazine/conference, are solicited.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Design Process Methods and Principles
- Smart Embedded Systems
- Smartness and Autonomy of Sub-System
- Real-Time Resource Management and Allocation
- Goal-Oriented Decision-Making
- Algorithms, Techniques and Methods of Processing Data
- System Model and Simulation
- Machine Learning and Reasoning
- Security, Reliability and Privacy in SCPSs
- Novel Architectures, Communication and Networking Protocols for SCPSs
- Emergent Behavior of SCPSs
- QoS (Quality of Service) and QoE (Quality of Experience)
- Test Beds, Field Deployment and Applications
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct special issue please select the appropriate special issue in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the special issue on Smart Cyber-Physical Systems. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions:
31st March 2019
Lead Guest Editor:
Rongbo Zhu, South-Central University for Nationalities, China
Lu Liu, University of Derby, UK
Huacheng Zeng, University of Louisville, USA
Maode Ma, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking - including articles published in this special issue!